Buy Keurig K-Cups Get a Target Gift Card


Today's Sunday paper included a flyer from Target that has this deal....

Get a free $5 Target Gift Card when you buy three 10-ct. to 18-ct Keurig K-cups. The ad has an attractive picture of Keurig K-cups with the price $11.99. Is this a deal?

Let's do the math.

If I buy 3 boxes of Keurig K-cups for $11.99 each, then I am spending $35.97. take off the value of the $5 Target Gift Card and my net cost is $30.97 ($35.97 - $5). This makes my average cost per box $10.92 which to me is not a great deal.

I'm still looking for Keurig coupons and Keurig deals that take my net cost under $9.99 per box. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. use the 20% off coupons that usually come in the mail for bed, bath and beyond for a decent deal on their regular price of $12 for each box of k-cups (varies from 10-ct to 18-ct).

    ReplyDelete